Enhanced scalability and agility of data stored on servers, reduced hardware expenditure, ubiquitous accessibility of enterprise data and availability of continuous technical support are growth drivers in this market
Bangalore, India, June 23, 2017 (Newswire.com) - IT organizations worldwide are rapidly adopting myriad cloud services such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Cloud computing has created momentous benefits for the organizations by reducing their infrastructural costs and freeing up time for them to focus on their core competencies. Despite the multiple benefits that cloud solutions yield, data agility is one major impediment that organizations encounter. Web scale IT addresses this issue by bringing in scalability and agility.
Request a sample of this report
"Web Scale IT is a niche market offering a lot of opportunities for datacenter players. The combination of automation, analytics, healing system, and software defined has improved decision-making ability by offering greater flexibility, agility and scalability. IT & Telecom and Media & Entertainment are the two key end-users in the race of efficient utilization of Web Scale IT. Software giants like IBM, Cisco, and Microsoft are expected to heavily invest in web scale IT during the next couple of years."
Jaydeep Bhattacharjee, Group Head at Infoholic Research
Web scale IT connotes a global infrastructure of computing architecture which brings all the capabilities of large cloud service providers within an enterprise IT. It is an umbrella term for several technologies applied to the entire IT system and not just one single technology. Web Scale IT allows an organization to customize its architecture and design according to the changing demands.
Web-scale technologies were first deployed by large conglomerates such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon as they had a lot of data to handle and there was a need for a single and dynamic data centre.
The study involves segmentation of the Web Scale IT market by technologies, end users and regions. BFSI, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail, and Manufacturing are the key verticals covered in this report.
The report focussed on the following key geographies - Americas, Western Europe, CEE, Asia Pacific, and MEA. North America has the largest share in the Web scale IT market. Latin America and MEA regions are expected to gain a larger share of the market in the coming years. The APAC region is experiencing large scale adoption of web scale IT which will place the APAC market on a high growth trajectory.
Prominent vendors in the market are VmWare, Nutanix, and Rackspace.
“Web Scale IT is a niche market offering a lot of opportunities for datacenter players. The combination of automation, analytics, healing system, and software defined has improved decision-making ability by offering greater flexibility, agility and scalability. IT & Telecom and Media & Entertainment are the two key end-users in the race of efficient utilization of Web Scale IT. Software giants like IBM, Cisco, and Microsoft are expected to heavily invest in web scale IT during the next couple of years.” – Jaydeep Bhattacharjee, Group Head at Infoholic Research.
· Telecom and IT are the key revenue contributors to the Web Scale IT Market, followed by Media and Entertainment and Retail
· In terms of solutions, SDDC is the highest revenue contributor to the market, followed by healing software and analytics
Purchase a copy of the report on Web Scale IT market 2016-2022
· The report highlights key insights from providers and end-users. The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry
· It not just highlights users’ conundrum (challenges and barriers to adopt Web Scale IT) but also brings in their perspective on the Web Scale IT market
· The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the forecast period.
· The report provides information related to latest industry and market trends, key stakeholders, industry pest analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis and competitive landscape
· It involves an exhaustive analysis of the various solution (SDDC; analytics; automation; and self-healing software) and services (consulting & IT; integration; and maintenance & repair) types.
Press and Media Contacts
Bhaskar Jyoti Nath
Infoholic Research LLP
+91 8867685927, +91 8971243001